Decayed, discolored, and damaged teeth can rob you of your smile. Advances in dentistry have led to a number of treatments designed to restore the health and beauty of your smile. Full mouth reconstruction involves an array of procedures to correct multiple dental problems including decay, missing teeth, and discoloration. Dr. Charles E. Sutherland offers the latest restorative procedures at his Houston cosmetic dentistry practice. Here is an overview of some of the most popular full mouth reconstruction treatments.
Popular Full Mouth Reconstruction Procedures
There are many procedures used in full mouth reconstruction treatment. We invite you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sutherland to determine which treatments are best for you.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening is one of the quickest and simplest ways to improve the overall look of your smile and make you look years younger.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding treatment uses a putty-like resin to improve the shape, size, and shade of the teeth. Dental bonding can be completed in as little as one dental visit and gives instant results.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin tooth-colored shells that are cemented to the front surface of the tooth. Veneers can improve the appearance of the teeth by masking imperfections and repairing damage. Like dental bonding, veneers can be used to create a bright white smile.
- Crowns: Dental crowns are used to repair extensively damaged teeth. A crown is a tooth shaped prosthetic that completely encapsulates the damaged tooth to restore its look and structure.
- Tooth-colored Fillings: Old metal fillings can be replaced with tooth-colored fillings made of composite resin to restore the appearance of a cavity-free mouth.
- Inlays and Onlays: Porcelain or composite resin inlays and onlays are used to repair decay and damage on the biting surface of the teeth. They are a great cosmetic option for the treatment of cavities or injury.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants offer a permanent solution to replacing missing teeth. Dental implants consist of a titanium post securely implanted within the tooth socket in the jawbone to which a prosthetic tooth is attached. For our patients in Houston, dental implants are the preferred choice in tooth replacement because they look and feel just like their own teeth.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign® offers the benefits of traditional orthodontics without the unsightly metal braces. Invisalign® uses a series of clear trays designed to gradually align and straighten your teeth.
Am I a Candidate for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction treatments not only improve your oral health, but restore your confidence. If you suffer from one or more of the following, full mouth reconstruction may be right for you.
- Discolored Teeth
- Oral Pain
- Missing Teeth
- Broken or Fractured Teeth
- Tooth Decay
- Irregularly Shaped Teeth
- Gaps between Teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Small Teeth
Schedule a Consultation Today!
We welcome the opportunity to restore the health and beauty of your smile. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Charles E. Sutherland today!